I decided to take part in the green screen week 6 workshop, as I’d developed interest in working with greenscreens after taking part in the Tate exchange programme, during which I’d been responsible for operating one. I was keen to know more about how it worked so that I could potentially use one in my own practice. I was amused to find that we were using the exact same hardware that we had used at the Tate, as it still contained some of the background images I had downloaded onto it previously. I was given some instruction on how to use greenscreen/chromakey on premier pro, which I may put into action in future video work. We were also given recommendations on how to operate the lighting in order to make the footage more realistic.